Love the Envirothon? Let your friends, family and the world know and win a prize for your team!
Spread the word about the great time you had and how much you learned participating in this year’s Massachusetts Envirothon! The team with the most social media posts and tweets about the Envirothon between 12:35 pm on Thursday, May 18th and 12:00 noon on Friday, May 26th will win a $100 gift card.
After the competition ends, shoot lunchtime selfies, grab shots of the roundtables, snap pix of the Drumlin Farm scenery. Phone use isn’t allowed during the competition, but you’ll be able to download your official team photo and action shots from the Mass. Envirothon Flickr stream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/maenvirothon. Official photos should be available late afternoon Friday, May 19th.
1. Posts must be posted to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter between 12:35 pm on Thursday, May 18, 2017 and 12:00 noon on Friday, May 26, 2017.
2. All posts must contain the hashtag #massenvirothon in the text.
3. All posts must contain a mention, hashtag or other reference to the team name.
4. Shares and retweets will be counted.
5. Original posts by non-participants (family, friends, teachers, etc.) will be counted, providing the post contains the #massenvirothon hashtag and a reference to the team name.
6. No phone use is allowed during the competition! Posts made during the competition will not be counted.
7. Posts containing profanity or obscene, political, hate or bullying content will not be counted and may be reported.