Ready to put a team together? 2018-19_Program_Registration
Make sure to get in touch with the Mass Envirothon Coordinator to receive regular emails with updates on deadlines, forms, opportunities and important information.
The Massachusetts Envirothon Fact Sheet is a nice summary of the program.
A yearly program registration fee is required for all teams that intend to compete. The fee must be submitted with the Registration form(coming soon!) This fee covers:
- Participation by up to 10 team members and 2 coaches in the May Competition. The May competition is strictly limited to the registered team.
- Participation by larger numbers of potential team members in fall, winter, and spring workshops. These workshops are open to all.
- Teams that have not submitted their program registration fee can still participate in all workshops by paying a fee of $10 per participant per workshop. This payment counts toward the program registration fee.
- Fee schedule for Paperwork and Payment received by:
- $150 earlybird registration through November 16, 2018
- $200 general registration through February 15, 2019
- $250 late registration (February 16 – April 11, 2019)
- $150 for 1st time team registrants through April 11, 2019
Need ideas for raising money for your team? Check out Funding a team