Mass Envirothon Steering Committee
February 15, 2018 10:00-2:00
30 Shrewsbury Street, Holden, Massachusetts
- Approval of Minutes of 12-19-17/agenda updates
- Finances update
- $15,000 signed and released
- $6500 on behalf of State Grange- $1500 to be used towards scholarships
- NCF Diversity Grant application- status and timeframe
- Develop and/or clarify criteria for team financial assistance for NCF Grant and State Grange funding
- Coordinator report/update
- Recruitment: What can MESC members do to help?
- Recap of Winter workshop at MWCC
- Approval of funds for breakfast items
- 2018 site update and event
- Invitation mailing to judges post meeting
- Save the date e-mail post meeting
- Environmental Business Council-recruit volunteers for event- what roles?
- EPA Environmental Education Grant Proposal
- Newsletter update- due date and what is needed from members to make this work for March?
- Approve letter and links that should be sent via e-mail for consistency
- Other new business
- Next Meeting: MARCH 8, 2018
For more information or to suggest agenda items, contact Kelley Freda. Kelley.firstname.lastname@example.org