The 2017 Winter Workshop will be held again at Worcester Technical High School.
Wednesday Feb 1, 2017
DUE TO WEATHER 2 hour delay. Registration opens at 9:45, 1st session (scheduled 2nd) starts at 10:30.
TWO long sessions will be held for indepth explorations of our station areas and current issue topics.
Team Sign up form (please return to Brita by January 24)
This is a great chance to learn more about Envirothon and consider forming a team. If you are new to the program and would like to attend this workshop, please fill out the following contact form.
Mass Envirothon Steering Committee
April 13, 2017 10:00-2:00
Drumlin Farm Sanctuary
208 Great Road, Lincoln, Massachusetts
- Minutes of 3.09.16/agenda update
- Finances/fundraising update
- Coordinator report/update
- Review of Spring Workshop
- Registration update
- 2017 site update
- Map locations/tent needs
- Coach activities
- Service activities
- SCA involvement
- ITD involvement
- Lunchtime activities
- Volunteer update
- “middle manager” volunteers
- General volunteer update
- Judge recruiting update
- Awards/prizes/swag update
- 30th Mass Envirothon, other publicity opportunities
- Evaluation plans/survey of coaches
For more information or to suggest agenda items, contact Will Snyder email@example.com or call 413/545-3876